人生总是起伏不定, 有时没落、有时顺畅,这是必经的过程,好好珍稀每个阶段,才是人生的本质。
Ur semangat lost in the bushes ?? Lol. If you know how to get it back teach me. I also need to know how to get it back quick before I enter the exam hall.
gambateh gal...jia you
semangat is in YOU. YOU. read it correctly, YOU. Find it. Find the passion!JIA YOU KARWEI!!!!I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!GO GO GO!!!=D
oops! you left your semangat with me, here! nah, give it back to you wawai!SEMANGAT YANG BERKOBAR-KOBAR!oh ya, tml i am going to kuching! to register nia la.. hahah!
haha...thanks ppl..
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
template by suckmylolly.com
5 What say you?:
Ur semangat lost in the bushes ?? Lol. If you know how to get it back teach me. I also need to know how to get it back quick before I enter the exam hall.
gambateh gal...jia you
semangat is in YOU. YOU. read it correctly, YOU. Find it. Find the passion!
JIA YOU KARWEI!!!!
I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!
GO GO GO!!!
=D
oops! you left your semangat with me, here! nah, give it back to you wawai!
SEMANGAT YANG BERKOBAR-KOBAR!
oh ya, tml i am going to kuching! to register nia la.. hahah!
haha...thanks ppl..
Post a Comment