1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Hamsterboy - Frank Chung Hui Chuo
2. Your relationship with her/him is?
hamsterboy-hamstergal~.. we share the same cage, same wheel, same food... sounds so wrong =S.. hahaha.. jklah.. we're good buddies, rite?
3. Your five impression of her/him?
hamster-like, quiet & shy (whn wid someone he don knw well), humorous at times (remember the... date thgy?), loves the guitar =p
4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Hmm... Hmm... Chung Hui... what have you done for me?? Oh.. I knw.. secret =p
5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
@@... I am cute.. hahahaha
6. If she/he become your lover you will?
Erm... Good question... never thought of it =p
7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Argh... what kind of tag is this?! I think he knows what to do =)
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Hmm.. hamsterboy... do you think this will happen? Lol... I will talk to him face to face and settle all disputes!!
9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
WHAT?! He kills someone I love =p
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Well... when you don't see someone for a year... a hug I suppose... =)
11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Hamster!!!
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Noisy? I dunno
13. The characters you love of yourself are
Optimistic, adventurous... typical Sagittarius =p
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
That one thing...
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hmm... Kar Wei.. the one and only Kar Wei that you know.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
Thank you. I maybe inconsiderate at times. I'm sorry. Glad that you beared with them =)
17. Tag 10 other people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Frank Chuo Chung Hui
2. Kho Yeng Nee
3. Michele Chai Yiing Huey
4. Chong Jin Jin
5. Jasper Leong Jing Wen
6. Steve Wong Chen Pong
7. Chai Chang Jun
8. Joseph Ting Kee Lung
9. Teng Leh Boon
10. Giselle Er Ka Peng
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
No one as far as I am aware of =)
19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
XY
20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Erm... they don't know each other at the moment and I don't think they'll ever be together =p
21. What is no.2 studying about?
ACCA
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
3 weeks ago, if not mistaken. Aww.. miss her =(
23. What kind of music does no. 8 like?
Honestly, I'm not sure =S
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yea.. younger siblings
25. Will you woo no.3?
Ahahaha... No
26. How about number 7?
He's not my type!
27. Is no. 4 single?
No
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Leong
29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Singing =p
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Ok ok la~
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Sunway College
32. Talk something casually about no.1?
He's one day younger =p
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
Hoho... I dun think so... though he's caring, nice gentleman =p
34. Where does no.9 live at?
Pujut 3.. am i rite?
35. What colour does no.4 like?
I shall ask her when I see her =p
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Erm... they were housemates once...
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Omgsh... He definitely IS *wink*
38. What is no.6 doing now?
No idea...
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Tagged again~
Posted by Wawei at 2:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 What say you?:
hoerrrr no.7 is the one u were busy doing his assignment hahaha.. yes singing!!!! =)
my sis is not going 2 Singapore =(
aw... so sad...
nvrm la..we meet in Syd =p
Post a Comment