tadaa~
my dinner
pampering myself again
^^
don't be surprised
but now im over 45kg
yet i don't feel bad
i used to say
'if i were to be 45kg or more, i'd go depressed'
well
all i could say is that
people change
=)
my dinner
pampering myself again
^^
don't be surprised
but now im over 45kg
yet i don't feel bad
i used to say
'if i were to be 45kg or more, i'd go depressed'
well
all i could say is that
people change
=)



6 What say you?:
nice.......
i want normal food....~~~
life sucks~
awesome... nice n healthy...!
tat's gd la. girls shouldnt b so skinny 1 la. gd tat u're not tat affected by ur physical image anymore...!
jun, you not eating normal food meh? life's GOOD!
joseph, at least i gain... haha. not like you =p
yes yes!!! enjoy food! life is too short to worry so much of what to and what to not eat..(tho' i still control my diet at times..) hehehe..
but yes, the food looking awesome there! when u wanna cook for me? missing your hot soup..XP
aww.. i haven't been cooking soup since I left Perth. I've got no Jasper to drink it =p
aww.. i haven't been cooking soup since I left Perth. I've got no Jasper to drink it =p
Post a Comment