我幸福吗?
倘若有人这样问我。。。。。。我的答案是:我非常的幸福!
“陪着哭 陪着笑 陪着做各自的事
当你有盲点的时候 给你当头棒喝
能找到这样朋友
就是
幸福 了”
Jane,我赞成!
倘若有人这样问我。。。。。。我的答案是:我非常的幸福!
“陪着哭 陪着笑 陪着做各自的事
当你有盲点的时候 给你当头棒喝
能找到这样朋友
就是
幸福 了”
Jane,我赞成!
我常常告诉jas
告诉他说
已不在身边的知己
你无法找到他的替身
前几天
我的心情忽然低落
或许是因为即将离开家人、好友
回到Perth读书
当时
我
觉得
除了他们
我再也找不到了解我的人
低落的心情
蒙盖了我的双眼
蒙盖了我的思想
想一想
其实
在perth的那群朋友
已逐渐成为我的好友
只是我一直没发现到
我刚刚回到美里时
非常的想念他们
常常都在想他们在干吗
亦怀念和他们一起的时间
前两天
在blog里面
提到我觉得自己很难再找到一群好友
和yn他们一样的好友
简直不可能
但
另类的好友
应该不难
对吗?
短短3个月
何足证明我之前所下的定论呢?
但
短短3个月
却让我对他们留下美好的印象
让我怀念和他们一块儿的时光
给自己一些时间
也给身边的人一些时间
我相信
他们会是一群一极棒的朋友!
时间自然会证明一切
是不是觉得
嘉慧怎么这样的
一下
这样想
一下
那样觉得
好矛盾。。。。。。
这
是我的缺点
-在作决定时
太冲动、太鲁莽!
告诉他说
已不在身边的知己
你无法找到他的替身
前几天
我的心情忽然低落
或许是因为即将离开家人、好友
回到Perth读书
当时
我
觉得
除了他们
我再也找不到了解我的人
低落的心情
蒙盖了我的双眼
蒙盖了我的思想
想一想
其实
在perth的那群朋友
已逐渐成为我的好友
只是我一直没发现到
我刚刚回到美里时
非常的想念他们
常常都在想他们在干吗
亦怀念和他们一起的时间
前两天
在blog里面
提到我觉得自己很难再找到一群好友
和yn他们一样的好友
简直不可能
但
另类的好友
应该不难
对吗?
短短3个月
何足证明我之前所下的定论呢?
但
短短3个月
却让我对他们留下美好的印象
让我怀念和他们一块儿的时光
给自己一些时间
也给身边的人一些时间
我相信
他们会是一群一极棒的朋友!
时间自然会证明一切
是不是觉得
嘉慧怎么这样的
一下
这样想
一下
那样觉得
好矛盾。。。。。。
这
是我的缺点
-在作决定时
太冲动、太鲁莽!



8 What say you?:
常觉得在这里能遇见你们很幸运=)
离开旧朋友 难免失落
虽然新朋友 不一定那么了解你
但是 彼此探索对方
还是有乐趣
而且 因为住得这么近
我想 变成像家人的朋友 机率蛮高~
haha... thank u..
You are definitely right. We cant find a group of friend that we used to hang together. Not the same group. Never will. That's why the word APPRECIATE is a big word in my dictionary. I cherish and i nver let go. (until certain circustances of cuz..=P) but still, i hold on until now, u knw what im talking abt rite? =) all these stuff are the journey of our life, everyone experienced and will experience it, those who did not, well, their life would be boring without all these right?
seems like jasper still keeps holding onto some stuff... hmmm...
Actually... Whether happiness is present or not, it depends on your perspective. Different people have different way of defining happiness.
Still, our way, the correct way, should be like, 'Hey, you've got so many friends, happiness is on your side!'
So, yeah, I guess I can say...
对,你真的好幸福!
Erm... I'm not really sure whether my opinion is right or not, correct me if I'm wrong.
whoever who posted after jtkl89.. i;m sorry. i dunno how'd ur comment got deleted.. u don mind 2 leave another one eh?
>.<
That was me. I mistyped something in my comment and couldn't edit it, so I deleted it and wrote a new one.
No worries.
Post a Comment